Apocalypto is down for now sorry guys!
We are sorry to say but Apocalypto is going to be down for a while and might come back sometime in 1.3 we are not sure yet! In the mean time we are sorry to tell you that it will be down for a while!
We are sorry to say but Apocalypto is going to be down for a while and might come back sometime in 1.3 we are not sure yet! In the mean time we are sorry to tell you that it will be down for a while!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChatHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ATTENTION ALL NEW APPLYING MEMBERS - YOU WILL NEED 8 VOUCHES TO RECEIVE YOUR MEMBERSHIP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You'll need +3 respect and at least 7 posts (NO SPAMMING) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELCOME ALL NEW USERS! 24/7 Minecraft server. Our IP is apocalypto.no-ip.org
How to vote - On each post there's a + and a -

PC Specs? If you would like to share yours, post them here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cocokrispies213
Forum/Server Moderator
cocokrispies213

PC Specs? If you would like to share yours, post them here! Empty
PostSubject: PC Specs? If you would like to share yours, post them here!   PC Specs? If you would like to share yours, post them here! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:42 pm

If you would like to post your PC specs here, please do so! I would love to see them! As most of you know I am big on computers, so I would like to see what everyone has!

Here are mine:
Processor: Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.3GHz
Graphics Card: AMD-ATI RADEON 6870 1GB DDR5 @1150MGz
RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX @ 1600MGz
Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-VL-LX
PSU: 750WATT XtremeGear

You can just follow my format if you know all that stuff! Or just post what you know
Back to top Go down

PC Specs? If you would like to share yours, post them here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypto is down for now sorry guys! :: Gaming Section :: PS3/XBOX 360/PC Talk-
Jump to: