Apocalypto is down for now sorry guys!
We are sorry to say but Apocalypto is going to be down for a while and might come back sometime in 1.3 we are not sure yet! In the mean time we are sorry to tell you that it will be down for a while!
We are sorry to say but Apocalypto is going to be down for a while and might come back sometime in 1.3 we are not sure yet! In the mean time we are sorry to tell you that it will be down for a while!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChatHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ATTENTION ALL NEW APPLYING MEMBERS - YOU WILL NEED 8 VOUCHES TO RECEIVE YOUR MEMBERSHIP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You'll need +3 respect and at least 7 posts (NO SPAMMING) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELCOME ALL NEW USERS! 24/7 Minecraft server. Our IP is apocalypto.no-ip.org
How to vote - On each post there's a + and a -

I miss this server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aaronrox123

I miss this server Empty
PostSubject: I miss this server   I miss this server EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:37 pm

I don't know where to post this, but I hope this server comes back at some point. I'll always be watching this site. I miss you all and all of the bickering. Hop all of you are having a good life, especially you falcon. Let's hope we can get this server back on its feet.
~Aaron
Back to top Go down
Blakesayswhat
Blakesayswhat

I miss this server Empty
PostSubject: Hi Aaron! January-12- 2013   I miss this server EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:11 pm

Hey Aaron i'm not sure if they're going to put the server back up sadly they started a tekkit server which because really popular around 60 people on at a time you can contact me on my Skype and I can discuss this with you later Skype: Blakesaywhat or over1000@live.com cya around!
Back to top Go down
Blakesayswhat
Blakesayswhat

I miss this server Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss this server   I miss this server EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:13 pm

And by the way. The reason its down is because it's expensive to run so they kinda just ran outta funds we need more donations..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I miss this server Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss this server   I miss this server Empty

Back to top Go down

I miss this server
Page 1 of 1