Apocalypto is down for now sorry guys!
We are sorry to say but Apocalypto is going to be down for a while and might come back sometime in 1.3 we are not sure yet! In the mean time we are sorry to tell you that it will be down for a while!
We are sorry to say but Apocalypto is going to be down for a while and might come back sometime in 1.3 we are not sure yet! In the mean time we are sorry to tell you that it will be down for a while!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChatHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ATTENTION ALL NEW APPLYING MEMBERS - YOU WILL NEED 8 VOUCHES TO RECEIVE YOUR MEMBERSHIP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You'll need +3 respect and at least 7 posts (NO SPAMMING) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELCOME ALL NEW USERS! 24/7 Minecraft server. Our IP is apocalypto.no-ip.org
How to vote - On each post there's a + and a -

PiCkLe - We shall PiCkLe you silly!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aaron4412

PiCkLe - We shall PiCkLe you silly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PiCkLe - We shall PiCkLe you silly!   PiCkLe - We shall PiCkLe you silly! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Hey in this faction now too. I think the thing that keeps me playing minecraft is people that are fun to talk to and be more awesome than other factions.
Back to top Go down
CubeCrafter_6978

PostSubject: Re: PiCkLe - We shall PiCkLe you silly!   PiCkLe - We shall PiCkLe you silly! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:32 pm

HECK YEAH>Very Happy DOWN WITH VANGUARD. Oh btw Blake, we're allies with Terramac, they hate Ben as well
Back to top Go down
blakemaster64

PostSubject: PiCkLe - We shall PiCkLe you silly!   PiCkLe - We shall PiCkLe you silly! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:06 am

This is my new faction, so far it is just of me and cube. We will rise out of the ashes and become once again the most powerful faction! My previous faction - dinosaurs was raided and destroyed by vanguard, please help me destroy them and bring their reign to an end! Reply to this topic or pm me in game if you would like to join, you must earn my trust before I allow anyone to join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PiCkLe - We shall PiCkLe you silly!   PiCkLe - We shall PiCkLe you silly! Empty

Back to top Go down

PiCkLe - We shall PiCkLe you silly!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypto is down for now sorry guys! :: Faction info/Joining requests :: Post your faction and join request here-
Jump to: